The Green Scholar program is an exciting opportunity to become involved in sustainability activities around Gateway. Through a number of eco-friendly activities, you’ll earn points throughout your educational journey and have a real impact around the college and the community. Successful completion of the program will result in graduating with the Green Scholar distinction and receiving sustainable participation gifts.
Joining and participating in the Green Scholars program is easy. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Complete and submit the webform below to join the Green Scholars program.
- Earn points for participating in green activities, such as reading a book about sustainability, meeting with the campus facility director to discuss our green initiatives, and/or by just being environmentally conscious. Please see the list below for great ideas on ways to earn points.
- Keep track of points earned by logging activities on one of the forms below.
- Earn at least 75 points during your educational journey at Gateway Technical College.
- Submit the completed Green Scholar Points log before the appropriate deadline specified below directly to Amber Stoian at email@example.com. Please be sure to meet the deadline to assure graduating the Green Scholar distinction.
Deadline for spreadsheet submission for Green Scholar distinction at graduation:
- November 19, 2019 for Fall 2019 graduation
- April 1, 2020 for May 2020 graduation
Be part of the solution!
Questions? Please contact Amber Stoian at firstname.lastname@example.org.