The Green Scholars program is an exciting opportunity to become involved in sustainability activities around Gateway Technical College. Through being green, particpants will earn points throughout the school year and have a real impact around the college and the community. Successful completion of the program will result in graduating with the Green Scholar distinction and receiving sustainable participation gifts.
Joining and participating in the Green Scholars program is easy. Just follow the steps listed below:
- Complete and submit the webform below to join the Green Scholars program.
- Earn points for participating in green activities, such as reading a book about sustainability, meeting with the campus facility director to discuss our green initiatives, and/or by just being environmentally conscious. Please see the list below for great ideas on ways to earn points.
- Keep track of points earned by logging activities on one of the forms below.
- Earn at least 75 points during the school year.
- Submit the completed Green Scholar Points log before the appropriate deadline specified below directly to Sue Walther at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to meet the deadline to assure graduating with the Green Scholar distinction.
Deadline for spreadsheet submission for Green Scholar distinction:
- November 21, 2014 for December 2014 Graduates
- April 14, 2015 for May 2015 Graduates
Be part of the solution!