Your fast track to getting started at Gateway!
Now is the time to get enrolled for Spring semester - and we're here to help. Gateway's Student Services team will be on hand to assist students with admission application, placement assessments, financial aid and even registering for courses.
Stop into a QuickStart event to:
- Learn more about Gateway’s career-training programs
- Be admitted to Gateway during the session; your $30 application fee will be waived! Remember to bring your high school transcripts, Accuplacer or ACT scores (or test at the session) and be admitted to Gateway on the spot!
- Take the Accuplacer assessment (if needed) *
- Get assistance applying for financial aid
- Register for classes; leave with a Spring schedule
Monday, December 18
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Kenosha Campus - Student Services Center
3520 30th Ave., Kenosha
* Students wanting to complete Accuplacer assessments must be on hand at least two hours prior to the end of the event.
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- High school transcripts
- Accuplacer or ACT scores (if you have completed either)
- If you are applying for financial aid:
- Correct Social Security number
- 2015 untaxed income records (i.e. amounts of child support and/or alimony paid or received)
- 2015 federal tax return or W2's for student (if student is considered dependent parent's tax return or W2's is also needed)
- Students are typically considered dependent if born after January 1, 1990; unmarried; or have no children
- If you’re a dependent student, you’ll need to report parent information on your FAFSA form. Click for details on FSA's Independent/Dependent student information.
Questions? Call 1-800-247-7122