Your first step: Impact 211 should be the first call for updated information regarding which pantries and meals sites are open and how they are operating during COVID-19. Simply dial 2-1-1 to access the resource directory.
Kenosha COVID-19 Emergency Food Resources
Provided by the University of Wisconsin, Division of Extension for Kenosha and Racine Counties.
Other Food Resources:
- Grace Welcome Center - Food Pantry open weekly 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. Tuesday for a package of groceries to-go. To-go breakfast offered Thursdays and Fridays to-go 8:30 - 9:15 a.m.
- Journey Church - Food distribution is available the second Saturday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Use the north parking lot and entrance.
- Kenosha Area Family and Aging Services, Inc. - All senior dining sites are closed, however, KAFASI is offering frozen meals to seniors aged 60 and up. Call 262-658-3508 to order/schedule a pick-up. Each frozen meal order will include 5 frozen meals with beverages and crackers. There is no charge for the meals but KAFASI is required to ask for a donation. Individuals determine how much they will give. They have a suggested donation amount of $3.00 per meal. Meals available for pick up on rotating days at the following locations from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Kenosha Mobile Market - Mobile grocery store travels throughout Kenosha offering food at 25% off store prices. No cash. Accepts debit, credit and EBT.
- Kenosha WIC at RCKAA - WIC is available and providing services online where possible.
- St. Vincent De Paul - Food Pantry on-site is available to those in the community who are in need. Current pantry hours are 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Saturday. For the pantry, call 262-764-1985 to notify the staff you are here or to schedule an appointment due to the store being closed.
- Food distribution with Feeding America occurs on Wednesdays with an estimated start time of 9:30 a.m., possibly earlier. You do not need an appointment. Everyone will receive a box of food until the supply runs out.
- Shalom Center - The Shalom Center Food Pantry is open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis as supplies are limited. Stay in your car to have your ID checked and bring a piece of mail with you. Pre-boxed food will be delivered to your car. This process allows for limited interactions to keep everyone healthy. Soup Kitchen (Meal on the Go) will be served at the 4314 39th Avenue Kenosha, WI 53144 location (Sunday-Saturday) and at Immanuel Methodist Church (Mondays), Christ the King Church (Tuesday), and Grace Lutheran Church (Wednesday).
- The Sharing Center - Providing custom food boxes with curbside pickup on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and Fridays 9 - 11 a.m. The day you plan to visit, call first to do check-in by phone when the pantry is open. When you arrive for food pick-up, call the pantry at 262-298-5535 to let the pantry know you are there and they will deliver your groceries to your vehicle.
- The Salvation Army - Pre-packed boxes are availableTuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Please have your pantry card and picture ID ready. Distribution is taking place at the parking lot door.
- Twin Lakes Food Pantry - Open Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and the second Tuesday evening of each month from 7 – 8 p.m. You should wait in your vehicle and items will be delivered to your cars.
- Westosha Lakes Church-Helping Hands Food Pantry - Distribution is on the second Saturday of each month. Recipients must call to register 262-843-1948.
- Browse more emergency services resources here