Your first step: Impact 211 should be the first call for updated information regarding which pantries and meals sites are open and how they are operating during COVID-19. Simply dial 2-1-1 to access the resource directory.
Kenosha COVID-19 Emergency Food Resources
Provided by the University of Wisconsin, Division of Extension for Kenosha and Racine Counties.
Other Food Resources:
- Grace Welcome Center
- Tuesdays - Food Pantry: 4:00-5:30 p.m. Bring your ID. Drive-up or walk-up for a package of groceries to-go.
- Thursdays & Fridays - Breakfast Program: 8:30-9:15 a.m. (Takeout only)
- Journey Church - Click here for a current list of food distribution events.
- Kenosha Area Family and Aging Services, Inc. - Click here for senior dining opportunities.
- Kenosha Mobile Market - Mobile grocery store travels throughout Kenosha offering food at 25% off store prices. No cash. Accepts debit, credit and EBT.
- Kenosha WIC at RCKAA - WIC is available and providing services online where possible.
- St. Vincent De Paul - Food Pantry on-site is available to those in the community who are in need. Current pantry hours are 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Saturday. For the pantry, call 262-764-1985 to notify the staff you are here or to schedule an appointment due to the store being closed.
- Food distribution with Feeding America occurs on Wednesdays with an estimated start time of 9:30 a.m., possibly earlier. You do not need an appointment. Everyone will receive a box of food until the supply runs out.
- Shalom Center - On-Site Soup Kitchen at Shalom: 7 days a week, a meal-on-the-go 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. daily at 4314 39th Ave. Kenosha site.
- Community Meal-On-The-Go Sites: 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Mondays: Immanuel United Methodist 5410 Sheridan Rd., Kenosha
- Tuesdays: Christ the King Church 5934 8th Ave., Kenosha
- Wednesdays: Immanuel United Methodist 5410 Sheridan Rd., Kenosha
- Thursdays: Anointed Word of Faith Church 6442 22nd Ave. Kenosha
- Fridays: Kenosha Christian Reformed Church 7506 25th Ave. Kenosha
- The Shalom Center Food Pantry at 4314 39th Ave. Kenosha - Distributes to Kenosha County residents on a first-come, first-serve basis as supplies are limited. Due to federal guidelines, we can only serve Kenosha County Residents. Please stay in your car, come with your valid Kenosha ID, and a bill (example: Utility bill within 30 days showing your Kenosha County address). A pre-boxed food package will be delivered to your car. Pantry distributions take place Wednesdays & Fridays 8:30 – 11:30 AM.
- The Sharing Center - Providing custom food boxes with curbside pickup on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. and Fridays 9 - 1 p.m. The day you plan to visit, call first to do check-in by phone when the pantry is open. When you arrive for food pick-up, call the pantry at 262-298-5535 to let the pantry know you are there and they will deliver your groceries to your vehicle.
- The Salvation Army - Pre-packed boxes are availableTuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Please have your pantry card and picture ID ready. Distribution is taking place at the parking lot door.
- Twin Lakes Food Pantry - Open Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and the second Tuesday evening of each month from 7 – 8 p.m. You should wait in your vehicle and items will be delivered to your cars.
- Westosha Lakes Church-Helping Hands Food Pantry - Distribution is on the second Saturday of each month. Recipients must call to register 262-843-1948.
- Browse more emergency services resources here