Welcome back to campus, Red Hawks
If you are a Gateway student registered for the Spring 2022 semester, be sure to sign up for a Spring Success Kit! Register online for a free kit and Grab n’ Go lunch from Cousins Subs.
Pickup Dates & Locations (between 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.):
- Tuesday, January 18 – Kenosha Campus
- Wednesday, January 19 – Elkhorn Campus
- Thursday, January 20 – Racine Campus
- Tuesday, January 25 – SC Johnson iMET Center
- Wednesday, January 26 – Burlington Center
- Thursday, January 27 – Horizon Center
You must register online before January 14 or while supplies last at gtc.edu/kit to receive your Spring Success Kit and lunch.
Brought to you by the United Student Government (USG) and Student Life.
Gateway Technical College is committed to providing access and equal opportunity for all. Reasonable accommodations are provided for all services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request a disability accommodation, please contact the Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights at least three days in advance at 262-564-3062/Wisconsin Relay 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.