Lunch & Learn Series
Part one of three sessions by speaker Natraj Shanker:
February 7, 2020
Session 1 (Learn): Why transform your business to Industry 4.0?
Introduction of the impact and trends of market leaders moving to Industry 4.0 manufacturing of products. Gain an understanding of why digital manufacturing is an important strategy and learn about key elements of the process to transform your company to get onto the on-ramp of digital manufacturing.
February 21, 2020
Session 2 (Plan): What to transform in your organization to move towards Industry 4.0
Gain the knowledge needed to create a plan for transforming your organization as you examine what is a digital manufacturing enterprise, what is a digitally enabled supply chain, and how organizations are moving from a hierarchical to a network environment.
February 28, 2020
Session 3 (Execute): How to begin the transformation
Natraj will walk through the order-to-fulfill process to illustrate how digital technology can be used to help your team understand its strengths and limitations in moving from the current state to Industry 4.0. Get tools that will help you identify these areas and ways to address them.
Natraj Shanker has 25+ years of experience being part of, leading and managing transformation-based projects with a process focus, using technology as an enabler. Focused on forming collaborative teams to identify, formulate and implement complex technology and process solutions in a transformation setting. These transformations have addressed the following Value Streams: Design to Manufacture, Supply Chain, Quote to Cash, Purchase to Pay, IT Service Delivery and Digital Marketing/Strategy. Natraj’s role in these transformations have focused on:
- Managing and delivering Adobe’s Marketing Cloud solutions for enterprise customers
- Mentoring in the development of a Digital Strategy that complements the User-Centric delivery needs
- Providing program management oversight and mentoring in a short-term advisory capacity, or longer-term program implementation/recovery role.
- Developing a program and portfolio management "scalability" services to growing or lean organizations, seeking to transform to a User-Centric delivery organization from a System Centric delivery culture
- Providing Program Recovery management and oversight ("Return to Green", "Fixing what's broken")
- Establishing and/or repairing customer relationships for new and existing clients.
Free and open to the public.
Gateway Technical College is committed to providing access and equal opportunity for all. Reasonable accommodations are provided for all services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request a disability accommodation, please contact the Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights at least ten days in advance at 262-564-3062/Wisconsin Relay 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.