What is GradReady?
GradReady is an online personal finance service created specifically to help busy students like you learn how to manage money.
Stop by to learn more during our kick-off GradReady sign-up event!
- Racine Campus January 22, 2019 - Lake Building, SC Johnson Student Life Center, Garden Room
- Kenosha Campus January 23, 2019 - Academic Building, Atrium
- Elkhorn Campus January 24, 2019 - N218
Why Should You Attend?
- To gain GradReady money management and financial literacy tools
- To register for a free GradReady online account
- To receive free pizza and be entered into a prize drawing
For more information please contact a Student Finance Specialist at 1-800-247-7122 or stop by one of our Student Service Centers.
Gateway Technical College is committed to providing access and equal opportunity for all. Reasonable accommodation are provided for all services, programs, activities, education, and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please contact Beth Mulhollon ten days in advance at 262-619-6478 or email email@example.com.