FREE INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE to students and families who are filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The FAFSA is the federally required form for students seeking financial aid, such as grants, loans, and work study. Completing the FAFSA is the first and most important step in qualifying for aid.
- No Registration required
- Allow about 1 hour to complete the FAFSA
To help with completing the FAFSA, please bring the following items with you:
- Correct Social Security number
- 2015 untaxed income records (i.e. amounts of child support and/or alimony paid or received)
- 2015 federal tax return or W2's for student (if student is considered dependent parent's tax return or W2's is also needed)
- Students are generally considered independent if they will be 24 or older by December 31 of the school year for which they are applying for financial aid.
Check in at Student Services. Students must check in 30 minutes prior to the end of the session. Student Services staff will provide room locations.
Students/Guest should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to end of event or may have to return at a later day/time.