Employers in Southeast Wisconsin are in need of talent.
- Work tasks are changing
- Interaction with intelligent machines requires new abilities
- Increased complexity means higher level problem-solving skills are a must
- Self-directed workers with good communication skills are required
Free Information Sessions to Introduce New Careers and Skills Required.
- Learn about the jobs and the advanced technology skills needed to be eligible for employment.
- View demonstrations of Advanced Manufacturing /Industry 4.0 equipment and processes
Multiple Sessions Available
- Monday, August 14
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 15
9:00 -10:00 a.m. and 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Gateway Technical College is committed to providing access and equal opportunity for all. Reasonable accommodation are provided for all services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request a disability accommodation, please contact the Compliance Office at least ten days in advance at 262-564-3062/Wisconsin Relay 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Gateway students should contact Disability Support Services on the campus in which the event will be held to request accommodations at 262-741-8020 (Elkhorn/Burlington), 262-564-2006 (Kenosha/Horizon/Lakeview), 262-619-6216 (Racine/iMet).