Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, all Gateway campus facilities are closed to the public, with the exception of students who are on campus for limited classes and labs. Visit our website for the latest updates regarding college services.
Support services will be available virtually via phone, email, Google chat and Zoom meetings. Reach out to your support specialist via contact information below.
- Visit our staff directory for contact information
- DSS Virtual Office House (Summer 2020)
- Assistive Technology and Accessibility Barriers form
- Academic resources for math, writing, and reading assistance, speech recognition software, productivity and organization tools, and study assistance.
Gateway’s Disability Support Services (DSS) provides each campus with a full range of support services/reasonable accommodations at the request of learners with documented disabilities to give them equal access to learning opportunities to reach their educational goals. We’re committed to assisting the academic needs of every learner to ensure scholastic excellence is achieved and maintained. We encourage you to request accommodations as early as possible to reap the full benefits of Disability Support Services.
Disability Support Services serves:
- Students who have documented disabilities that limit academic access
- Faculty instructing students with disabilities
- Individuals seeking disability information