Big Dreams #StartHere
Gateway’s annual Open House may look a little different this year, but we are still here to help! Instead of an in-person Open House, we will be hosting online events to answer your questions, explore future career opportunities and assist you with getting started at Gateway. Whether you are committed to completing a degree program, are a returning adult student or a visiting student for the year planning to transfer, Open House is the best place to get started!
July 14 from 4 - 7 p.m.
July 15 from 12 - 3 p.m.
July 16 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
All events will be held online via Zoom. You’ll be able to connect in individual Zoom rooms with faculty from your program of interest as well as Support Services and Student Services experts who can help you get started.
Check back the day of each event for Zoom links to connect with Gateway faculty and staff.
At Open House, you will:
- Have your application and testing fees waived, and all attendees will be entered to win a $100 tuition voucher!
- Connect online with program faculty, learn more about program opportunities and ask questions
- Meet Student Services experts who can provide assistance with everything from your application to financial aid to registration
- Explore student support services and student life opportunities
- Discover which program and career could be the best fit for you by connecting with Career and Employment Services
- Learn about Dual Credit, an opportunity for high school students to earn college credit for free
Connecting with Zoom
You can connect via Zoom by clicking on each meeting room link from your desktop computer. You can also download the Zoom app on your mobile phone by searching “Zoom” in the App Store or Google Play and selecting “Zoom Cloud Meetings.” You can use the app to join meetings via the link or meeting ID number.