As a leading provider of technical education, training and technological resources in our communities and Wisconsin, Gateway Technical College will:
- Establish, promote and monitor a culture of sustainability and economic responsibility throughout our business and educational policies and practices.
- Serve as a community model for embracing respect for the environment and be proactive in embedding related learning outcomes within and throughout all curricular areas.
- Embrace sustainable community development through student engagement and service learning.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the global need for sustainable education through the accountability standards established under the American College and University Presidents' Climate Commitment.
- Achieve carbon neutrality - emitting net zero greenhouse gases - by 2030.