Contact Us

Toll Free: 1-800-247-7122
Wisconsin Relay System: 711
Burlington Campus: (262) 767-5200
Elkhorn Campus: (262) 741-8200
Kenosha Campus: (262) 564-2200
Racine Campus: (262) 619-6200
Campus Closings: 1-800-353-3152
Faculty/Staff Directory

A-Z List of Pages

A (31) | B (18) | C (35) | D (8) | E (21) | F (13) | G (19) | H (21) | I (24) | J (2) | K (2) | L (6) | M (25) | N (7) | O (7) | P (26) | R (3) | S (39) | T (14) | U (8) | V (3) | W (10) | Y (2)

Student Email

How do I log in?

  1. Go to
  2. Enter your Student ID number and your current password
  3. Click "Login”

Where do I change my password?

You can change your password through WebAdvisor.
If you cannot log into WebAdvisor please contact Student Services.

How do I bookmark my student email?

Click the link below for the proper procedure.

Can I access my student email through my mobile phone?

Yes, but only through mobile browser. Currently we do not support mobile mail apps.

How do I find my instructor's email address?

  1. Go to the home page
  2. In the upper right corner click Contact
  3. Click on Faculty/Staff Directory

What else do I have access to with this account?

With this account you have access to Google Apps including: Drive, Calendar, Sites, YouTube, and more.

When will my account be deactivated?

Student accounts do not get deactivated.

If you're considering making a business YouTube or Google Site we recommend you do not create it on your account.  We are unable to transfer your YouTube or Google Site to another Google account.

My name has changed, how do I get my email changed?

You must request this through Student Services. They require 2 forms of ID as proof. They will then send an email to the IT department.

I have read the FAQ, and still have a question. Where do I go?

You can log a ticket at, and our next available technician will be right with you. Be sure to include your phone number and email address.

Parent Entity: 

My Gateway

Section Select: