You're Ready ... Discover your passion and make your future happen! Learn about Gateway's over 65 career programs and find out how you can get started at Gateway at one of our three upcoming High School Open Houses.
Please check back for future open house event dates.
- Ask questions and talk to program faculty
- Get assistance with admissions, financial aid and registration
- Find out about campus life and support services
- High School Juniors: Learn about the Gateway Promise tuition-free education
Gateway's Student Services staff including New Student Specialists, Student Finance Specialists and Academic Advisors will be on hand to assist students with admissions, financial and registering for classes. Receive one-on-one assistance with:
- Selecting a program of study
- Applying for admission and financial aid
- Deciding which classes you need to take
- Searching and registering for classes
- Any registration or financial aid questions
Contact your Gateway New Student Specialist or call 1-800-247-7122.