- How do I log in?
- Where do I change my password?
- How do I bookmark my student email?
- Can I access my email through my mobile phone?
- How do I find my instructor's email address?
- What else do I have access to with this account?
- When will my account be deactivated?
- My name changed, how do I change my email?
- I have read the FAQ, and still have a question.
- Go to http://mail.gtc.edu
- Enter your Student ID number and your current password
- Click "Login”
You can change your password through WebAdvisor.
If you cannot log into WebAdvisor please contact Student Services.
Click the link below for the proper procedure.
Yes, please see Student Mobile E-Mail for instructions.
- Go to the http://gtc.edu home page
- In the upper right corner click Contact
- Click on Faculty/Staff Directory
With this account you have access to Google Apps including: Drive, Calendar, Sites, YouTube, and more.
Student accounts do not get deactivated.
If you're considering making a business YouTube or Google Site we recommend you do not create it on your mail.gtc.edu account. We are unable to transfer your YouTube or Google Site to another Google account.
You must request this through Student Services. They require 2 forms of ID as proof. They will then send an email to the IT department.
You can log a ticket at support.gtc.edu, and our next available technician will be right with you. Be sure to include your phone number and email address.