In order to meet increasing demand for printing services, Gateway implemented a low-cost, green print program in Summer 2012. Read more about Green Print and other Sustainable Gateway initiatives.
Each semester, registered students will receive a $10 credit of non-refundable Gateway print points on their Gateway Student ID card.
Student will be required to swipe their Gateway Student ID card to release print jobs at any college printer.
- Single-sided, black & white print or copy: 7 cents
- Double-sided, black & white print or copy: 10 cents
- Single-sided, color print or copy: 50 cents
- Double-sided, color print or copy: 75 cents
There is no charge for scanning to email. Double sided printing is the default setting on all print devices.
The $10 credit of Gateway print points will expire the day prior to the start of the next semester. New funds will be added on the first day of the semester.
For more information, please visit the Gateway Student ID card page.
Adding money at a cash loader kiosk
Students can add money to their Gateway Student ID card using cash at the cash loader kiosks on campus. The kiosks accept $1, $5, $10 or $20 bills. The machine only accepts bills and does not provide change.
Kiosks can be found in the following locations:
- Burlington Center – Atrium
- Elkhorn Campus – North Building Atrium
- Horizon Center – Atrium
- SC Johnson iMET Center – Atrium
- Kenosha Campus – Student Commons hallway
- Kenosha Campus – Inspire Center Atrium
- Racine Campus – Student Commons
Students and community members may also purchase pre-loaded cards sold at the kiosk stations.
Student printing from personal computer
Purchasing a Visitor Printing card
Visitors to campus can purchase a Gateway visitor printing card from the cash loader kiosks on campus. The first step is to purchase the card at a cost of $1.00 and then use additional funds to add printing credit to the card. The kiosks accept $1, $5, $10 or $20 bills. The machine only accepts bills and does not provide change.