Students may purchase textbooks and materials online from efollett.com using credit cards, gift cards and financial aid. Avoid the lines, shop 24/7 and find everything you need in one convenient place. Purchases may be picked up at the store locations or shipped directly to your door. Processing times may vary as items ship from multiple locations. Please remember that financial aid purchases are restricted to textbooks and supplies and can only be made while funding is available. Check out our help page for more information on online ordering.
To get started, click for textbook listings by campus:
Save an average of 50% with Rent-A-Text
Going to college costs more now than ever before, and books are big-ticket items. To help ease the burden, Follett now offers you the ability to rent your textbooks. Create your rental profile today at efollett.com and start renting your textbooks by visiting us in-store or online.
- It's convenient: you can shop in-store and online.
- It's flexible: you can pay with financial aid, cash, check, credit — you decide.
- Unlike other rental programs, you can convert your textbook rental into a purchase at any time during the rental period.
- If you drop a class, you can return your book at the bookstore, during the return period, for a refund.
- You can highlight and write in the book. Normal wear and tear is accepted.