Your fast track to getting started at Gateway!
Now is the time to get enrolled for Spring semester - and we’re here to help! Gateway’s Student Services team will be on hand to assist students with their admission applications, placement assessments, financial aid and even registering for courses.
Stop into a QuickStart event to:
- Learn more about Gateway’s career-training programs
- Be admitted to Gateway during the session; your $30 application fee will be waived! Remember to bring your high school transcripts, Accuplacer or ACT scores (or test at the session) and be admitted to Gateway on the spot!
- Take the Accuplacer assessment (if needed) *
- Get assistance applying for financial aid
- Register for classes; leave with a Spring semester schedule
Tuesday, December 11 • 11 am - 5 pm
Racine Campus • Lake Bldg. Student Life Center (New Location)
*Students wanting to complete Accuplacer assessments must be on hand by 3 p.m.
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- High school transcripts
- Accuplacer or ACT scores (if you have completed either)
- If you are applying for financial aid:
- Correct Social Security number
- 2016 untaxed income records (i.e. amounts of child support and/or alimony paid or received)
- 2016 federal tax return or W2's for student (if student is considered dependent parent's tax return or W2's is also needed)
- Students are typically considered dependent if born after January 1, 1990; unmarried; or have no children
- If you’re a dependent student, you’ll need to report parent information on your FAFSA form. Click for details on FSA's Independent/Dependent student information.
Questions? Call 1-800-247-7122