Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering & Information Technology Open House
Bring your big ideas to life at Gateway.
Innovative minds like yours thrive in Gateway’s engineering, information technology and manufacturing programs. Explore your potential—and the tools, technology and expert instruction that will take your skills to the next level—at Gateway’s Manufacturing, Engineering, and Information Technology Open House.
#StartHere for big success. Stop by Open House to explore:
- Explore cutting-edge training labs, tools and technology that make Gateway the place for Industry 4.0 training in Southeast Wisconsin.
- Discover the advantage of Gateway’s Industry 4.0 programs, from IT to engineering technology to advanced manufacturing.
- Meet Gateway instructors who are experts in their field and eager to help as you get started at Gateway.
- Apply to Gateway for free and have your testing fees waived.
Thursday, August 22 | 4-7 p.m.
Gateway’s SC Johnson iMET Center
2320 Renaissance Blvd.
Sturtevant, WI 53177
Programs to Explore at the Open House:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Architectural-Structural Engineering Technician
- Building Trades- Carpentry
- Civil Engineering-Fresh Water Resources
- Civil Engineering-Highway Technology
- CNC Production Technician
- CNC Programmer
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Maintenance Technician
- Electronics Technician Fundamentals
- Facilities Maintenance
- IT- Computer Support Specialist
- IT- Computer Support Technician
- IT- Cybersecurity Specialist
- IT- Data Analytics Specialist
- IT- Network Specialist
- IT- Software Developer
- IT- Web Programmer
- IT- Web Software Developer
- Mechanical Design Technology
- Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating Service Technician
- Supply Chain Management
- Tool and Die Technician
- Welding/Maintenance and Fabrication