Toll Free: 1-800-247-7122
TTY: (262) 741-8492
Burlington Campus: (262) 767-5200
Elkhorn Campus: (262) 741-8200
Kenosha Campus: (262) 564-2200
Racine Campus: (262) 619-6200
Campus Closings: 1-800-353-3152
Gateway’s Industrial Design Fab Lab will deliver training for local businesses to encourage economic growth and spark innovation. The Fab Lab will serve as a regional hub where business can gain access to a variety of resources taking them from concept, to prototype, to finished product all in one place.
Through the Fab Lab business and industry have access to…
- World-class rapid prototyping.
- Training and professional development workshops.
- Process development assistance.
- Gateway students, staff and faculty to assist in solving problems.
- Our Fab Lab network through video conferencing.
- Business consulting services such as Growth Wheel and SCORE which are also housed at the SC Johnson iMET Center.
Equipment in the Industrial Design Fab Lab was made possible in part under award 06-79-05547 from the Economic Development Administration EDA, U.S. Department of Commerce.