Advanced Leadership program is for new or experienced frontline leaders. The program is a combination of an online assessment, small group interactive sessions, online learning and performance coaching.
- Instill Trust
- Provide Direction
- Delegate Responsibility
- Build Personal Relationships
- Facilitate Team Success
- Cultivate Individual Talents....
- Motivate Successfully
Pre-Assessment Profile Assessment to be completed prior to class
Instill Trust, Provide Direction, Delegate Responsibility
- Session 1 2-hr classroom session: Understanding Leadership
- Session 2 Online video session: "Mark of a Leader"
- Session 3 Online video session: "Honing Your Leadership Skills"
- Session 4 2-hr classroom session: Training Topics
- Session 5 1-hr one-on-one performance coaching session
Build Personal Relationships, Facilitate Team Success
- Session 6 Online video session: "Communication Skills for Leaders"
- Session 7 Online video session: "Developing Interpersonal Skills"
- Session 8 2-hr classroom session: Training Topics
- Session 9 1-hr one-on-one performance coaching session
Cultivate Individual Talents, Motivate Successfully
- Session 10 Online video session: "The Enabling Leader"
- Session 11 Online video session: "Coaching for Performance"
- Session 12 2-hr classroom session: Training Topics
- Session 13 1-hr one-on-one performance coaching session
Certificate award ceremony
Program hours: 26 (8 hours of classroom, 12 hours of online courses, 6 hours of coaching)
For more information: currently, this program is only available as customized training. If you would like to have this training done for your employees please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.