2015-16 Tuition and Fees for Fall and Spring
- Tuition Rates Residents: $128.40 per credit
- Out-of-state Residents: $64.20 tuition per credit; total tuition $192.60 per credit
- Adult Basic Education courses (Wisconsin residents): No tuition, $4.50 materials fee; $7.06/credit activity fee. Out-of-state fees apply.
- HSED: Classes are free for Wisconsin residents. Non-residents are welcome to attend for a fee of $54 for orientation and $216 for summer classes. Verification of Wisconsin residency may be required to enroll at the resident tuition rate.
- Student Activity Fee:$6.42 per credit (5.0% of tuition)
- Lecture course: $4.50 per class. Other courses have additional material fees.
- Application Fee: $30.00 nonrefundable
- If you are already accepted in a Gateway program and want to add an additional program, complete a Program Add Form.
- If you reapply to Gateway, after not attending for 2 or more years, an new application fee is required.
- Student Accident Insurance Coverage: $6.00 per semester for students taking at least one eligible post-secondary course
- Student Transcript Fee: $5.00 standard; $20.00 same day
- *On-line Course Fee $10.00 per credit, minimum $10.00 per course
- Replacement Diploma: $15.00
- Miscellaneous Proctoring: $25 per hour
- Placement Testing - $15.00 Per Testing Session
- Keyboarding for course placement when required
- CLEP Administration Fee - $24.00
- GED - $33.75 per test; $10 for retests
- GED and HSED Credential Fee: $15.00
- GED - Civics or Health: $10.00 per test
- Advanced Standing - Credit for Prior Learning: $15.00
*In-state resident fees apply to Internet courses offered by Gateway. There is not out-of-state tuition charge.