Skip to content Skip to navigation

Transfer Information System (TIS)

Transfer Information System

See Instructions on how to use TIS.

Students who have earned college-level coursework from either a University of Wisconsin System (UWS) institution or Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) institution are invited to use the Transfer Information System (TIS) to see how courses transfer to Gateway.