All requests for transcripts must be submitted in writing, in person, by fax or by mail. Telephone and email requests are not accepted because a written signature is required. Payment must accompany request or it will not be processed. If you have an outstanding debt, transcripts will not be issued.
To Request a Transcript
Please mail or fax the Transcript Request form to:
Gateway Technical College
1001 S Main Street
Racine, WI 53403
You can also submit the Transcript Request form at any Student Services Center. A photo ID is required. Students do not have to go to the Racine campus to request a transcript.
- $7 processing fee for regular transcript services
- $20 processing fee for same day transcript services
Same Day Service:
- Transcripts the Registrar’s Office faxes are given same day service and cost $20
- Same day transcripts may be obtained before 2 p.m. on the Elkhorn, Kenosha or Racine campuses.
GED/HSED Transcript Requests:
- Requests for GED/HSED scores taken at Gateway Technical College before January, 2014 can be made using the same procedure outlined above.