Skip to content Skip to navigation

Transfer to Gateway from an Institution Within the U.S.

  • You must file an application for admission.
  • Student must be accepted into an associate’s degree or technical diploma program at Gateway before transfer credits will be evaluated.
  • Student must have an official transcript from your former institution on file.
  • Transfer credits may be awarded for coursework from regionally accredited institutions recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.

CHEA: Directory of Regional Accrediting Organizations –
(Use this link to determine if your institution is regionally accredited –

Life is Big. Be Prepared.