Integrity. Simplicity. Balance. Service. Ownership.
Buildium’s Build U. Scholarship awards one $2,500 prize each semester to the Product Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, Engineering, or Computer Science student who best explains how the concept of ownership is critical to building a great company.
- In an essay of 1,000 words, explain how the concept of ownership is critical to building a great company. Keep it short and sweet, but make it powerful and compelling.
- Two $2,500 cash scholarships will be awarded; one in the fall, one in the spring.
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of members of the Buildium Marketing team, with input from other teams. The decision of the committee will be based on originality and quality of writing.
- Submission deadlines are October 31, 2014 (fall) and April 1, 2015 (spring).
- Winners will be notified via email by November 28, 2014 (fall) and April 30, 2015 (spring).
- For the spring scholarship, we will begin accepting essays and transcripts on January 21, 2015.
- College or university student in good standing at an accredited public or private university.
- Must be enrolled in a Product Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, Engineering, or Computer Science degree program (undergraduate or graduate).
- Student must be at least 18 years of age.
- One entry per student per semester.
- Please email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “Build U. Scholarship Essay,” and students should include their first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Additionally, attach a copy of your unofficial transcript to your email in PDF format to verify your enrollment.
For more information visit the Buildium’s scholarship page.