SAFE International Self Defense expert William Stedman combines life-saving strategies with just the right dose of humor in this workshop offered to Gateway students and staff.
- How attackers choose their victims
- How your intuition can save you
- Safety in the car, your home, and in public
- How to handle the most common attacks
- Simple, easy to remember physical self- defense concepts
- Communication: Be polite? Yell? The golden rules of verbal de-escalation
- SAFE simulated attack scenarios
All participants need to print out and complete Release of Liability forms and bring them to their session. Also, be sure to come in comfortable clothes and tennis shoes.
Pick a session below
Registration is required. Each student/staff participant is allowed to bring one guest.
All sessions are in room T127 on the Kenosha campus from 1 - 4 p.m..
Full Sessions: The four-hour sessions include extended practice with physical self-defense techniques.
Advanced Session: Session is for those who have completed one of the prior regular sessions offered at Gateway.
Questions? Contact Josh Vollendorf at email@example.com.