The goal of the Walworth County Job Fair is to connect job seekers with local employers. Pre-screening is recommended and available through the Wisconsin Job Center or Gateway Technical Colleges Career and Employment Services. Pre-screening will provide you:
- Professional feedback on your resume or assistance creating one
- Assistance on how to clearly articulate your qualifications
- Assistance preparing your first impression
- Show potential employers that you are willing to take that extra step.
Gateway Technical College:
- Enroll in a free Job Seeking Skills workshop at Gateway by calling 1-800-247-7122
- Meet with a Career Counselor. Schedule an appointment by calling 1-800-247-7122.
Job Center of Wisconsin:
Register at jobcenterofwisconsin.com,
- Fill out Self-Assessment Survey
- Fill out Job Match Profile
- Complete a resume or upload a resume
- When steps are completed meet with job center staff at any job center (bring a copy of your resume)
- You can also register for resume writing and interviewing workshops by calling 262-741-5190.
Directions and maps for Walworth County Job Fair site at Gateway Technical College - Elkhorn Campus
Click here for a current list of participating employers. Check back frequently for updates.