Job Interview Questions: About the New Job and the Company
- Why do you want this job?
- What can you do for this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about this company?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What can you contribute to this company?
Job Interview Questions: The Future
- What are your goals for the next five years / ten years?
- What are your salary requirements - both short-term and long-term?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
Job Interview Questions: About You
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What motivates you?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are you passionate about?
BEST ANSWERS to these interview questions can be found at http://jobsearch.about.com (Click "Interview Questions and Answers" on the left.)
Author: Alison Doyle