Regarding Student Employment Services
- Is there a charge for the service?
No, this service is free to all Gateway students and alumni.
- Can Adult High School and non-credit Adult Continuing Education students use Student Employment Services?
- Where are job announcements posted?
On the Internet at www.wisconsintechconnect.com. Please email email@example.com to register. Job listings are also posted on bulletin boards near Student Services on each campus.
- Is there a time limit as to the availability of services?
No, services are always available to you, without regard to enrollment or graduate status.
- Will Student Employment Services prepare my cover letter and resume for me?
No, time constraints and available resources don’t allow us to create a cover letter and resume for you. However, tips, samples, ideas, and various formatting examples are available to help you prepare your own resume and cover letters.
- Will Student Employment Services mail out my cover letter and resume for me?
No, again, time constraints and available resources don’t allow us to do so.
- Does Student Employment Services work with graduates seeking part-time employment?
Yes, job listings include full and part-time jobs that may be of interest to all types of job seekers, as well as seasonal positions and internships.