Join us at Gateway’s SC Johnson iMET Center for Women in Manufacturing Day to explore careers in which women are not usually represented.
Women are needed in manufacturing and can apply manufacturing skills to a wide variety of in-demand, high-paying careers, including advanced manufacturing technician, mechanical technician, electrical service technician and more.
Get inspired by female manufacturers and current Gateway manufacturing students and see firsthand what it’s like to break down stereotypes and work with advanced mechanical, electronic and information technology.
Women in Manufacturing Day includes:
- Light breakfast and lunch
- SC Johnson iMET Center facility tour
- Guest speaker
- Student and career panel discussion
- Working hands-on in Gateway’s Fab Lab
- Student-led demonstration on CNC machines
- Opportunities to explore Gateway’s programs and future career options
- Women in Manufacturing Day t-shirt
- Manufacturing starter kit
Gateway Technical College is committed to providing access and equal opportunity for all. Reasonable accommodations are provided for all services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request a disability accommodation, please contact the Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights at least ten days in advance at 262-564-3062/Wisconsin Relay 711 or vollendorfj@gtc./em>