Learn about the health programs at Gateway Technical College and how to get started!
What does this workshop consist of?
A Get Ready workshop is intended for anyone that is thinking about Gateway as their college of choice. Come learn about of the following:
- Overview of Gateway & the Health Science Programs
- Discover Career Pathways in the Health Care Industry
- Admission Process
- Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
- WebAdvisor, Email Overview/Set Up
Health Science Programs:
- Dental Assistant
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Programs
Gateway Technical College is committed to providing access and equal opportunity for all. Reasonable accommodations are provided for all services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request a disability accommodation, please contact the Compliance Office at least ten days in advance at 262-564-3062/Wisconsin Relay 711 or email@example.com.