Get Hired! Career and Employment Services can help you with the job search skills you need to get on the fast track to your career!
- Resume 101: Create a resume that reflects your unique brand.
- Proactive Job Search: Discover the art of a proactive job search and networking.
- Interview Success: Discuss how to prepare for your job interview.
- Intro to LinkedIn: New to LinkedIn? Get pointers for setting up your profile.
All students are welcome and encouraged to attend any of the Job Search Workshops.
Please select a campus below to register for the available workshops.
- Resume Review: Already have a resume draft? Have it reviewed by a certified resume writer.
- Mock Interviews: Participate in a simulated interview and receive helpful feedback.
- Job Search Readiness Consultation: Get personalized advice on preparing for your professional job search.
Schedule your individual session by calling 800-247-7122 or stop by Student Services.
Steve Wilkes, Career Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org