Find Out How to Stand Out
How are you going to stand out to potential employers?
Gateway’s Career and Employment Services team can help you prepare for success as you begin your employment search.
Polish your resume, gain confidence while interviewing, and learn how to be proactive in your job search. Prepare for your next step by connecting with CES for any of these coaching opportunities:
- Job Search Readiness Consultation: Get personalized advice on preparing for your professional job search.
- Resume Basics: Get help creating a resume that reflects your relevant skills and unique brand.
- Resume Review: Already have a resume draft? Have it reviewed by a Certified Resume Writer and Editor.
- Conducting a Job Search: Discuss how to incorporate a variety of methods as part of a proactive job search.
- Interviewing: Discuss strategies and how to prepare for a successful job interview.
- Mock Interview: Participate in a simulated interview and receive helpful feedback.
Schedule your individual session by calling 800-247-7122 or by stopping in to Student Services.