Stressed out? Burned out? Need to shake the negativity?
Meditation is open to students as well as staff to take the time to participate in a contemplative practice that focuses on mindfulness, mind-body relaxation, and gratitude (let's change those neural pathways!). No experience is necessary.
All are welcome to join via Zoom on Wednesdays from 1-1:30 p.m.
Listen to additional pre-recorded sessions by downloading the following audio files:
- Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Open-Heartedness Meditation
- Cultivating the Green Zone Meditation
- Body Scan Meditation
- Guided Imagery Meditation
- Mindfulness and Meditation Breathing Session
- March 25, 2020 Session
- April 29, 2020 Session
- May 6, 2020 Session
Questions? Contact Nicole Gustafson at email@example.com.