As a participant you have already learned to use the tools of your trade. This class will give you an opportunity to learn how you can share that knowledge with others.
In this class you will:
- Be introduced to a new set of basic tools-the tools of a job site trainer.
- Explore the skills that are necessary to be an effective trainer.
- Discover how to deliver hands-on training.
- Examine the process for giving useful feedback.
- Build a training toolkit to take back to your work on the job.
All Transition-to-Trainer classes are located at the SC Johnson iMET Center, 2320 Renaissance Blvd., Sturtevant, WI 53177.
The cost for each 8 hour session is $29.67. Only ONE CLASS is needed. You must register BEFORE the start date.
|Class #||Class Title||Day & Time||Credit(s)||Class Fee|
|455-455-1C9A||Transition to Trainer - 7.26.14||Saturday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm||.20||
|455-455-2C1A||Transition to Trainer -10.07.14 – 10.21.14||Tuesdays 5:30 pm – 8:15 pm||.20||
|455-455-2C1B||Transition to Trainer -12.03.14 –12.17.14||Wednesdays 5:30 pm – 8:15 pm||.20||
TO REGISTER ONLINE:
- Sign in to WebAdvisor > Students > Register for Sections > Express Registration
(if you are new to Gateway, click the "Prospective Students" link to create an account)
- Term > Pull down menu to: "2014FA 2014 Fall"
- Class# > Input the course # you selected from the course listing
- Press "SUBMIT"
- Action > Pull down menu to "Register" > Press "SUBMIT"
- Continue with Payment Screen
TO REGISTER IN PERSON:
Please view the listing above. Choose ONE class that best meets your availability. Fill out the top section and then copy the class information into the bottom portion of a registration form. Bring the registration form to any Gateway Student Services department (Kenosha, Racine, Elkhorn) to register and pay for the class.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicci Pagan, Divisional Apprenticeship Associate at 262-564-2954 or firstname.lastname@example.org.