Helping Your Business Take Off
Is it time to get your idea out of that second bedroom? Drinking one too many lattes a day? Not ready to sign a lease for workspace? You've got options.
There is a new option in the City of Racine - Launch Box Co-Working Space!
Co-Working space is a neat, modern, open space located in Downtown Racine, 141 Main Street, Suite 2 (right next to Jimmy Johns!). In the near future Launch Box Business Resource Center will be moving right on to Racine's Gateway campus. With a great view of Lake Michigan, trendy furniture and unique whiteboards, and video conferencing equipment, the space gives off a youthful, hip vibe that makes it the ideal co-working space for start-up entrepreneurs, freelancers, students and professionals. We are social creatures and often crave collaboration, mentoring, idea sharing and creative brainstorming. That's what we offer!
Launch Box Co-Working offers:
- Great location in Downtown Racine – 141 Main Street, Suite 2 (Soon to be located on Racine Gateway campus)
- Two conference rooms with whiteboards and video conferencing equipment
- Onsite printer
- Access to numerous resource partners to help start, develop and grow businesses
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Classroom training, workshops, and networking events
- Access to peers, mentors and advisors
Advantage to Being on Campus:
- Access to onsite training and presentation space
- Access to cafeteria
- Onsite coffee shop
- Access to campus culinary department
- Access to instructors and students
- Onsite bookstore with office supplies and other resources
- Onsite library
- Access to BIZ Squad- Gateway Technical College's BIZ Squad is a multidisciplinary student project team that provides no-cost customized assistance to area businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Possible areas of assistance include:
- Graphic communications – Creation of marketing materials, websites and logo design
- Business management – Development of business expansion or consolidation plans
- Marketing – Creation or revision of company marketing plan including social media content
- Accounting – Recommend changes and provide accounting review resources
- Supervisory management – Design HR functions and assist with legal business aspects
- Information technology – Review disaster recovery and recommend network changes
- Administrative professional – Development of new forms and front office procedures
- BIZ Squad Services for Area Businesses
How do you join?
There is no cost to use Launch Box Business Resource Center.
Not sure if this is right for you?? Have Questions?? Give us a call, we’d be happy to show you around and talk about how we can help you start and grow your business.
Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Launch Box Business Resource Center also will be closed on standard holidays.
Winter Holiday- TBA
Spring Holiday- TBA
Launch Box Co-Working forms:
Launch Box Co-Working Reservations (Members/Partners Only ~ Contact the Launch Box Team for password)