The Fab Lab is utilized by K12 and college students to further their creativity and will allow our engineering, design, and skilled trades students an opportunity to bring their ideas to life by using the Fab Lab to develop their ideas into reality.
- Develop an interest in technical training with an emphasis in programs such as STEM, Project Lead the Way, and Dream it – Do it.
- Participate in programs that local schools do not have available.
- Attend interactive workshops and camps to envision, design, and create.
- Apply coursework in math & science past the theoretical.
- Spark an interest in manufacturing and STEM related careers.
- Develop creative thinking and learn about entrepreneurship.
In addition to the list above…
- Attend sessions on topics related to entrepreneurship regarding IP and design.
- Provide a venue where students can collaborate on projects with students from other disciplines.
- Network with others that share a passion for innovation through the Fab Lab network.