Gateway’s Industrial Design Fab Lab will deliver training for local businesses to encourage economic growth and spark innovation. The Fab Lab will serve as a regional hub where business can gain access to a variety of resources taking them from concept, to prototype, to finished product all in one place.
Through the Fab Lab business and industry have access to…
- World-class rapid prototyping.
- Training and professional development workshops.
- Process development assistance.
- Gateway students, staff and faculty to assist in solving problems.
- Our Fab Lab network through video conferencing.
- Business consulting services such as Growth Wheel and SCORE which are also housed at the SC Johnson iMET Center.