Notice is hereby given that the Board Appointment Committee will accept applications from District residents seeking appointment to the Gateway Technical College District Board until noon, Friday, February 21, 2014. Following is a list of openings:
Two (2) Additional Member Seats
One (1) Elected Official Member Seat
Vacant is one (1) Kenosha County Seat, and two (2) Racine County Seats
Three (3) appointees will be appointed to three-year terms commencing on July 1, 2014 and expiring on June 30, 2017. Women and minorities are encouraged to applv.
- Notice Of Intent To Appoint Gateway District Board Member
- Application Packet Cover Letter from Peter Hansen
- Gateway Board of Trustees Leadership & Responsibilities
- Overview of WTCS & 2011-2012 Statistics
- FAQ Document
- Application/Affidavit & Instructions for District Board Membership
Notice is hereby given by Mr. Peter L. Hansen, Chairperson of the Racine County Board of Supervisors and Chairperson of the Appointment Committee for the Gateway Technical College District Board that the Appointment Committee will meet at 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 26, 2014, at Gateway Technical College, Burlington Center, 496 McCanna Parkway, Burlington, WI, Room 100, to:
- hold a public hearing on nominations;
- review and approve the Plan for Representation;
- consider the appointment of representatives to the Gateway Technical College District Board; and to consider other items relating to the appointment process.