Student must be accepted into the Medical Assistant program in order to apply to this internal certificate.
- Order Background Check ONLY (CBC). Upon completing your order, the BID will be on your To-Do List. Download, print, and then upload the completed BID to your CertifiedProfile.
- For additional background check information, read and understand the Criminal Background Checks and Health Program Students information.
- Complete an Acknowledgement of Program Functional Abilities form after reviewing the functional abilities for the Medical Assistant program.
After acceptance AND prior to petitioning
- Order Medical Document Manager ONLY (health forms/records and CPR). Upon completing your order, the required health forms, Medic 1st Aid Card, and CPR requirements will be on your To-Do List. Prior to petitioning you will only be required to upload copies of your valid CPR AND Medic 1st Aid Card. After being awarded a seat, you will be required to complete the remainder of the items in your To-Do List as soon as possible so that you can receive clearance to participate in clinicals. Please download, print, and upload the completed forms to your CertifiedProfile.
- Order your Drug Test. Please read the “Additional Information” section found on the review page which is the beginning part of the order process. This will provide you with the necessary information to complete your drug test.
Background and Health Information requirement questions?
Please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.