OSHA 30 is geared towards construction contractors, foreman or company representatives to keep them informed of their rights and responsibilities under OSHA and learn how to be in compliance and maintain a healthy and safe work environment. After participating in this course they will be in compliance with OSHA standards (29 CFR 1926) for construction.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to demonstrate safe working practices and have a working knowledge of:
- OSHA.gov website
- Safety procedures
- Hazardous working conditions
- How an inspection is done.
|Class #||Class Title||Day & Time||Credit(s)||Class Fee|
|449-401A-1C11||OSHA 30hr - 8.26.14 - 10.28.14||Tuesdays, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm||.75||
TO REGISTER ONLINE:
- Sign in to WebAdvisor > Students > Register for Sections > Express Registration
(if you are new to Gateway, click the "Prospective Students" link to create an account)
- Term > Pull down menu to: "2014FA 2014 Fall"
- Class# > Input the course # you selected from the course listing
- Press "SUBMIT"
- Action > Pull down menu to "Register" > Press "SUBMIT"
- Continue with Payment Screen
TO REGISTER IN PERSON:
Fill out the top section and then copy the course information into the bottom portion of a registration form. Bring the registration form to any Gateway Student Services department (Kenosha, Racine, Elkhorn) to register and pay for the class.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicci Pagan, Divisional Apprenticeship Associate at 262-564-2954 or firstname.lastname@example.org.