Toll Free: 1-800-247-7122
TTY: (262) 741-8492
Burlington Campus: (262) 767-5200
Elkhorn Campus: (262) 741-8200
Kenosha Campus: (262) 564-2200
Racine Campus: (262) 619-6200
Campus Closings: 1-800-353-3152
Maximize Value, Minimize Waste
Lean training is one of the most valuable skills in business today. Businesses of all types are utilizing lean principles as the primary continuous improvement methodology. Lean changes businesses through techniques that create proven results that translate directly to the bottom-line.
Applying lean principles to your business can:
- Shrink lead time
- Decrease turnover expense
- Increase sales
- Reduce set-up time
- Multiply inventory turns
- Maximize profit
Lean is not just for manufacturing…
Lean operations can be applied in any business, industry and service through a new approach to business processes.
The program includes:
- 24 hours of classroom instruction
- 4 hours of personal coaching
- Completion of a workplace improvement project.
Lean thinking yields BIG results!
Upcoming Training Session:
May 28 - July 9, 2013 - Wednesdays
12:30 - 4:30 pm
SC Johnson iMET Center 2320 Renaissance Boulevard, Sturtevant WI
- Advance registration is required. Space is limited so please register early.
- Register online through WebAdvisor: www.gtc.edu/webadvisor and select “Professional Development”
- Employers you can register your employee(s) online through WebAdvisor or call 262-741-8518.
- You may also register in person at any campus.
For more information: 262-741-8518 or email@example.com