Toll Free: 1-800-247-7122
TTY: (262) 741-8492
Burlington Campus: (262) 767-5200
Elkhorn Campus: (262) 741-8200
Kenosha Campus: (262) 564-2200
Racine Campus: (262) 619-6200
Campus Closings: 1-800-353-3152
Helping Your Business Take Off
Is it time to get your idea out of that second bedroom? Drinking one too many lattes a day? Not ready to sign a lease for workspace? You've got options.
There is a new option in the City of Racine - Launch Box Co-Working Space!
Launch Box Co-Working is a neat, modern, open space located in Downtown Racine, 141 Main Street, Suite 2 (right next to Jimmy Johns!). With a great view of Main Street, trendy furniture and unique whiteboards, the space gives off a youthful, hip vibe that makes it the ideal co-working space for start-up entrepreneurs, freelancers, students and professionals. We are social creatures and often crave collaboration, mentoring, idea sharing and creative brainstorming. That's what we offer!
Launch Box Co-Working offers:
- Great location in Downtown Racine – 141 Main Street, Suite 2 (right next to Jimmy Johns)
- 2,668 square feet of open work space
- 24/7 secure access at NO COST!
- Conference room with whiteboard
- Access to numerous resource partners to help start, develop and grow businesses
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Classroom training, workshops and networking events
- Access to peers, mentors and advisors
- Free coffee (that’s better than the coffee shop!)
How do you join?
Simply complete the Membership Agreement (who you are, what you do) and submit to Launch Box Staff. We’ll contact you to discuss your business, rules of the space and get your access set up. Remember - there is no fee to become a member or to use the space, we just need to make sure we know who has access.
Not sure if this is right for you?? Have Questions?? Give us a call, we’d be happy to show you around and talk about how we can help you start and grow your business.
Launch Box Co-Working forms:
Launch Box Co-Working Reservations (Members/Partners Only ~ Contact the Launch Box Team for password)