The Workforce & Economic Development Division (WEDD) of Gateway Technical College is Southeastern Wisconsin’s business community’s premiere source for training solutions.
Whether addressing current training needs or preparing for future opportunities, we have the people, programs and resources to keep you on top of the latest technologies and skills required in the workplace
For over twenty-five years, we have served the diverse needs of our business community by:
- Identifying skills gaps and formulating a training plan
- Assisting businesses to embrace changing and emerging technology
- Developing and improving leadership skills
- Working with adult learners to provide basic and technical education
- Providing tools to boost productivity and quality to impact the bottom line
Our experienced professional instructors provide comprehensive, effective, high-value training that can be specifically tailored to your unique training needs. We can help your business build its leadership capacity by:
- developing your key supervisors and managers,
- upgrading employee skills, and
- enhancing your ability to serve your customer.
We can customize any of the hundreds of courses offered through Gateway:
- Basic Skills
- Technical Skills
- Management Skills
- Job-Specific Skills
- English as a Second Language
The Workforce and Economic Development Division offers an affordable training option for your business and employees to reach the next level. Call Lauri Howard at 262-564-2990 to learn how we can put our experience and expertise to work for you!