A well-prepared portfolio provides "evidence" to an employer of your accomplishments, skills, abilities and it documents the scope and quality of your experience and training. It is an organized collection of documentation that presents both your personal and professional achievements in a concrete way. Portfolios become a part of your appearance and helps make a good first impression.
Portfolios can be purchased at any office supplies store.
- Extra copies of your Resume
- Reference list
- Letters of reference
- Samples work and/or projects
- Curriculum sheet (for the program you are enrolled in)
- Map (check out location prior to interview if possible)
- Black ink ballpoint pen
- Notepad (with your 3 questions listed)