Gateway offers a Student Payment Plan option for our students. You are able to use the Payment Plan to pay for tuition and fees. The Student Payment Plan is available as follows:
|Term||Payment Plan opens||Payment Plan Closes||Initial Installment Due||Second Installment Due|
|Summer 2014||April 7, 2014||May 23, 2014||June 20, 2014||July 18, 2014|
|Fall 2014||August 4, 2014||September 19, 2014||October 3, 2014||October 31, 2014|
|Spring 2015||November 10,2015||January 23, 2015||February 20,2015||March 20, 2014|
Enroll in the Payment Plan via WebAdvsior or at any Student Services Center
Student Payment Plan Requirements
- The Student Payment Plan is available for students taking 3 or more credits. Student registering only for the Nursing Assistant program or WEDD professional development courses are not eligible for the payment plan.
- A deposit of 40% of tuition and fees plus a $25 processing fee is required at the time of enrolling in the Payment Plan. Any partial payments made toward tuition for the semester may be applied to the required 40% deposit. Partial payments do not enroll you in the Payment Plan. To officially enroll on the Payment Plan go to WebAdvisor, select Gateway Technical College Payment Plan or enroll at any Student Services Center.
- After the deposit is paid, two installment payments are established. Payment Plan installment dates are set each term.
- A late fee of $45 will be assessed if an installment payment is not received by the due date.
- You are not dropped from classes because you do not make a payment; you are responsible for all fees.
- Maximum amount allowed on the payment plan after required deposit is $2,000.00. Any charges over $3,333.00 must be paid in full at time of enrolling on the Payment Plan.