Gateway offers a Student Payment Plan option for our students. You are able to use the Payment Plan to pay for tuition and fees. The Student Payment Plan is available as follows:
Fall 2012 from August 6, 2012 – September 21, 2012
Spring 2013 from November 12, 2012 – February 1, 2013
Enroll in the Payment Plan via WebAdvsior or at any Student Services Center. The $40 class reservation deposit does not enroll you in the Payment Plan.
Student Payment Plan Requirements
- The Student Payment Plan is available for students taking 3 or more credits. Student registering only for the Nursing Assistant program or WEDD professional development courses are not eligible for the payment plan.
- A deposit of 40% of tuition and fees plus a $15 processing fee is required at the time of enrolling i n the Payment Plan. Any partial payments made toward tuition for the semester may be applied to the required 40% deposit. Partial payments do not enroll you in the Payment Plan. To officially enroll on the Payment Plan go to WebAdvi sor, select Gateway Technical College Payment Plan or enroll at any Student Services Center.
- After the deposit is paid, two installment payments are established. Payment Plan installment dates are set each term.
- A late fee of $45 will be assessed if an installment payment is not received by the due date.
- You are not dropped from classes because you do not may a payment; you are responsible for all fees.
- Maximum amount allowed on the payment plan after required deposit is $2000.00. Any charges over $3333.00 must be paid in full at time of enrolling on the Payment Plan.
2012-2013 Payment Plan Due Dates
- 1st Installment due October 5, 2012
- 2nd Installment due November 2, 2012
- 1st Installment due February 22, 2013
- 2nd Installment due March 28, 2013