This scholarship fund was developed to recognize and encourage individuals who have returned to school after a break in their formal education. These individuals should exhibit a desire for self improvement and leadership abilities while at the same time being able to maintain an above average grade point. It was named the Denise Bertucci Memorial Scholarship to recognize the contributions this young woman made to her family, community and to the Wisconsin Jaycees. These are scholarships sponsored by the Jaycees of Wisconsin Foundation, Inc., and given out annually.
1. Applicant must be at least 21 years of age, having returned to school after at least two years off.
2. Applicant must be a continuing student with at least 2 semesters of school completed since returning to school. (Summer school does not apply and student must be enrolled in upcoming term.)
3. Applicant must be attending a Wisconsin post-secondary institution pursuing a minimum of a two-year undergraduate program.
4. The student must be a full-time student as defined by the school in which they are enrolled.
5. The applicant must have a 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale. A transcript of grades must be included in the application packet submitted.
6. Three letters of recommendation (limited to one page per letter) must be included in the application packet.
7. Answers to questions must be typewritten.
8. Application must be organized in the following order:
(A) Application form with name and questions
(B) Answers to questions
(C) Official Transcripts
(D) Recommendation letters
(Either staple or paper clip all information together.)
9. Review your submissions carefully before sending them in. Any part of the application not completed or any attachment missing will disqualify the applicant from consideration. Application deadline is June 30th of each year, and therefore should be postmarked no later than June 30th.
10. FOR MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS, CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE BY E-MAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org