Earn a $1,000 college scholarship with your winning essay!
Choose your topic:
Topic 1: What Home Means to You
Topic 2: The Home of the Future
Topic 3: Homes for All
Essay Scholarship Contest Rules:
- Applicant must be a high school senior preparing to enroll at an accredited two or four year college or university in the 2014-2015 school year, or a currently enrolled full time student at an accredited two or four year college or university. Future and current online college students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant will be required to show proof of enrollment. College acceptance letters or college transcripts are accepted.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Applicant may submit one (1) essay of their choosing, which must be at least 750 words, but no more than 1,500 words. The essay must be an original work, written exclusively by the applicant.
- Essays are due Tuesday, August 15th, 2014 by 11:59 p.m. (CST). Submissions after this deadline will not be considered.
Application, Rules and Regulations can be found at Choice Home Warranty Scholarship Opportunity