In order to meet increasing demand for printing services, Gateway is implementing a low-cost, green print program starting in Summer 2012. This initiative is expected to reduce uneccessary printing costs.
Each fall semester registered students will receive a $10 credit of non-refundable Gateway print points on their GatewayOneCard Student ID card.
Student will be required to swipe their GatewayOneCard Student ID card to release print jobs at any college printer.
Single-sided, black & white print or copy: 5 cents
Double-sided, black & white print or copy: 7 cents
Single-sided, color print or copy: 50 cents
Double-sided, color print or copy: 75 cents
There will be no charge for scanning to email. Double sided printing will be the default setting on all print devices.
The $10 credit of Gateway print points will expire/dissolve the day prior to the start of the next semester.
Adding additional funds to your GatewayOneCard
If a student does not have sufficient funds on his/her account the print job will not be released. The student is responsible for adding additional funds to their account via their online account or at a kiosk station on campus.
For students wishing to add additional funds to their GatewayOneCards there are two ways to add money:
- Online using your debit or credit card
- Visit a cash loader kiosk on campus and insert cash
Before you add funds, be sure to read the Refund Policy.
Adding money online
Students wishing to add money online must go to https://gtc.campuscardcenter.com.
Students can either choose:
- Add quick cash: The quick “add value” link to add money to their card without creating a login.
- Login: Students can create a login to create a user profile, add funds, check account balances, and save account information for future use.
Students also have the option to establish a guest user that can access their account and add funds.
Adding money at a cash loader kiosk
Students can add money to their GatewayOneCard using cash at the cash loader kiosks on campus. The kiosks accept $1, $5, $10, or $20 bills. The machine only accepts bills and does not provide change.
Kiosks can be found in the following locations:
- Burlington Center – atrium
- Elkhorn Campus – North Building atrium
- Horizon Center – atrium
- iMET Center – atrium
- Kenosha Campus – Student Commons hallway
- Kenosha Campus – Bioscience Building atrium
- Racine Campus – Student Commons
Students and community members may also purchase pre-loaded cards sold at the kiosk stations.
Student printing from personal computer
While on campus at Gateway students can download drivers to print to any secure print station from their personal computer. Download drivers
Printer and Multi-function Device Directions for Use
Faculty/Staff Multi-function Device Advanced Feature Directions
(2.5MB pdf. allow time to load)
Reporting a lost GatewayOneCard
- Report your card as missing by calling 1-877-271-1743
- Go to any Student Services Center to obtain a new card. A $5 replacement fee will apply.