Gateway Technical College has announced its listening session locations in Racine County and Walworth County on its expansion proposal.
The sessions are a way for Gateway officials to outline the proposal and gather community feedback. Questions will be answered on the referendum proposal, which will be decided by voters April 2.
The Racine County sessions are as follows:
- Feb. 26: 7:30 p.m., Waterford High School, 100 Field Drive, Waterford
- Feb. 27: 7 p.m., Burlington High School Library, 400 McCanna Pkwy.
- February 28: 7 p.m., Gateway Technical College, Racine Campus, Superior Room 102 in the Racine Building, 1001 S. Main St.
The Walworth County sessions are as follows:
- Feb. 25, 7:30 a.m., Grand Geneva, Swinghurst Room, 7036 Grand Geneva Way, Lake Geneva
- Feb. 27, 7:30 a.m., Gateway Technical College, Elkhorn Campus, Room 112 South Building, 400 County Road H, Elkhorn
- March 13, 7:30 a.m., George Williams University, Winston Paul Education Center, 350 Constance Blvd., Williams Bay
More information on the proposal can be found at www.gtc.edu/proposal.
For more information, please contact Jayne Herring at (262) 496-0016.
Gateway Technical College collaborates with communities in Kenosha, Racine and Walworth counties to ensure economic growth and viability by providing education, training, leadership and technological resources to meet the changing needs of students, employers and communities.